Re: some Identity and Social Networking links

I am headed to Concordia workshop today.
I will take some notes - thinking of you as my audience.

Bob also has a paper on relationship:
http://identityblog.burtongroup.com/bgidps/2009/02/relationship-paper-now-freely-available.html
It along with other free reports are here:
http://www.burtongroup.com/Guest/FreeResearch.aspx
(yes you need to register to get them but you can lie or just ping bob
to ask for them without registering).

If you want to join the Concordia mailing list you have to now (it was
until recently open) sign a 12 page Intellectual Property Agreement to
get on the list. (I am curious if you guys actually read it what you
think of it - I have not read it or signed it).

  -Kaliya