Social Network Metrics (reading for July 22 meeting)

From: Christine Perey <cperey@perey.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:56:42 +0200
To: <public-xg-socialweb@w3.org>

Hello,

I took an action item on July 15 to send some suggested reading to the
mailing list in support/preparation for July 22 meeting during which the
members are invited to discuss the topic of Social Network metrics.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-socialweb/2009Jul/0032.html

Here is the position paper I submitted for the workshop
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-socialweb/2009Jul/0032.html

I see them as quite different topics, however, there is overlap between
metrics and community segmentations.

Here is some reading on the topic of segmentations:

http://www.w3.org/2008/09/msnws/papers/Social_Networking_Segmentation.pdf

See thread which began with this message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-socialweb/2009Jun/0041.html

I look forward to a discussion on social network metrics.

Regards,

Christine

Spime Wrangler

 <mailto:cperey@perey.com> cperey@perey.com