Re: "Publish the policies followed when coining URIs"

On 9/6/11 5:51 PM, Tom Baker wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 01:12:10PM +0200, Antoine Isaac wrote:
>> I have two important caveats, though:
>> - I'd be tempted to replace RDF by "Linked Data" in the heading, according to our "be as RDF-neutral as possible".
>
> +1
>
>> Similarly, in the "HTTP URIs" bullet I'd replace "RDF schemas" by "machine-readable specifications (e.g., using OWL)".
>
> +1 - or just "machine-readable specifications" - or couldn't that be "machine-readable representations"?
>
>> - I do like the original label "namespace policies". I'd recommend fitting it
>> back into the second sentence: "Such "namespace policies" encourage a
>> consistent, coherent [etc].
>
> +1 - using it in quotes is fine, and the "such" tells the reader it is defined in the previous sentence
>
>> I hope this helps,
>
> Yes, very good.

OK, implemented at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_recommendations_page_take2&diff=6249&oldid=6248

Note that I'm implementing stuff I'm not sure of, whenever anyone agrees to it. But of course if later there are really strong objections, we can revisit these changes.

Cheers,

Antoine