RE: "Microformats, Microdata, and RDFa" - attn: Jeff and Peter!

Tom,

The last sentence didn't make sense to me, so I reworded it. RDFa can
presumably represent anything that RDF can, so the intention was
probably to accommodate the other options. I whittled it down a bit.
Double check to see if it still seems reasonable:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Relevant
_Technologies&diff=6160&oldid=6159

BTW, thanks for all your editorial efforts!

Jeff