Agenda 2021-10-08

Let's try for a restart after our long absence.

Call 10:00 Boston, 15 London 16 Central European time; Duration 60 minutes

Communication details in IRC.
IRC: irc://
Or IRC web interface at; channel #forms.
See for more details.

Chair: Steven

Previous Minutes

Previous Resolutions

Action Items

Email lists


Topic: Report back Balisage
[No link]

Topic: Report back XML Summer School
[No link]

Topic: Declarative Amsterdam

Topic: ACTION-2306 - Write spec text for making spec xpath version neutral

Topic: Interactive QR, and renaming content sets

Topic: Introspection functions

Topic: Target of submit-error and -done for <send/>

Topic: Sorting

Topic: ACTION-2292: Specify merge of send and load.


  Still in the queue:
  Topic: ACTION-2287: Add appearance="tabbed" for select/select1
  Topic: ACTION-2273: Suggest how to do suggestions [Steven]
  Topic: ACTION-2259: Propose text for mips on controls [Steven]
  Topic: ACTION-2267: Consider data traversal [Steven]
  Topic: ACTION-2266: Research websockets [Steven]
  Topic: ACTION-2237 - Add a warning class for error events
  Topic: Host languages (slight return)
  Topic: ACTION-2217: Spec up file/read and write (and provide links)
  Topic: ACTION-2206: Propose text for using mirroring for <control/>
  Topic: ACTION-2215: Implement collapse="open/closed"
  Topic: ACTION-2214: Move semantics of function element to expression 
  Topic: ACTION-2193: Propose text separating the two cases of id 
  Topic: ACTION-2203: Investigate the easiest way of adding more context 
information to events
  Topic: State change events
  Topic: Submission echo
  Topic: ACTION-2157: Import format-time(), format-date(), 
format-datetime(), format-number() from xslt2
  Topic: switch/case
  Topic: Serialization as multipart/related
  Topic: Output to the user
  Still to review:
  Topic: Select element
  Topic: Action-1430 - Repeat with automatic controls
  Topic: ACTION-2030 - Make return types of days-to-date and 
seconds-to-datetime string
  Topic: ACTION-2035: Add note that implementations may allow insert and 
delete of namespace nodes
  Topic: ACTION-2020: Propose what to do if serialization in serialize() 
  Topic: ACTION-1990: Write text for new instance namespaces processing
  Topic: Backwards compatibility
  Topic: ACTION-1983 - what we should do in cases where we have changed
bind-exception to bind-error [on Nick Van Den Bleeken
  Topic: includenamespaceprefixes
  Topic: instance @src and @resource
  Topic: ACTION-1979 - Send mail listing options for the bind to multiple 
types problem
  Topic: Feedback on the caseref feature
  [Other possible topics here:]
(Added timescale issue)

Received on Thursday, 7 October 2021 14:27:13 UTC