Re: XForms 2.0 schema

I think Nick van den Bleeken and Steven Pemberton had an editorial
meeting in Amsterdam and have already picked up the results.
At Nick's suggestion I've asked for a Mercurial (hg) repository for the
User's Group to keep the test suites and schemas for XHTML+XForms, which
are things that are being discussed first here, before being passed to
the WG.

Leigh.