Re: XForms 2.0 schema

From: Leigh L Klotz Jr <leigh.klotz@xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:25:24 -0700
To: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@gmail.com>
CC: public-xformsusers@w3.org
I think Nick van den Bleeken and Steven Pemberton had an editorial
meeting in Amsterdam and have already picked up the results.
At Nick's suggestion I've asked for a Mercurial (hg) repository for the
User's Group to keep the test suites and schemas for XHTML+XForms, which
are things that are being discussed first here, before being passed to
the WG.

Leigh.