Re: ISSUE-198 (Be the user's agent and do their bidding): 6.4.4 Danger messages should not strictly forbid user agents from doing the user's bidding [wsc-xit]

We settled this in the f2f today. We basically ended up saying that the user
interaction to dismiss the danger dialog/interstitial should be different
than the one for dismissing warning. I don't have the exact text, but the
intent was to say that it's more sever and should not have the same
interaction to dismiss. User agents MAY decide not to offer a click through,
but that's left to the UA to decide.

-Ian