RE: Merits of the status quo

Thanks Mike,

I've added a section on password managers, see:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/note/Overview.html#password-manager

Any rewording suggestions are welcome.

I'm not so sure what to say about the phishing filters. I know of
several arguments that these filters are in fact worse than nothing. The
recent Stanford user study provides some relevant results.

http://www.usablesecurity.org/papers/jackson.pdf

I think the jury's still out on whether or not the recent anti-phishing
filters in browsers are good or not. History suggests that blacklisting
is often not a viable security technique.

Tyler