Issue 23: relationship of interface annotations in face of interface extension

From: Kunal Verma <verma@cs.uga.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:08:57 -0400
To: "SAWSDL public list" <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Hi all,

Following the general principle of all modelReferences applying to the
other components, we could compute a transitive closure of all the
modelReferences of all the interfaces extended by an interface and let
all of them apply to that interface. Also given our former discussion,
it might be wise to not imply any relationship between the
modelReferences.

Thanks,
Kunal and John