Re: schemaMapping issues breakdown (issue 6)

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:13:16 +0200
To: verma@cs.uga.edu
Cc: Rama Akkiraju <akkiraju@us.ibm.com>, SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

John and Kunal,

is there an option C, combining both complexType-level and leaf-level
annotations? I have a feeling that it could be most useful, if an
annotator actually adds them all (in fact, a tool could help a lot
here), but your breakdown to two options might imply that you don't want
to allow this option...

Best regards,

Jacek