Re: WS-Eventing History

I've searched the internet and covered an interesting paper:

http://www.computer.org/portal/web/csdl/doi/10.1109/ICPPW.2006.5

Yi Huang and Dennis Gannon say:

"The Web Services Eventing (WS-Eventing) specification
[1] has two released versions, the 1/2004 version and the
8/2004 version. The first version was released in January 7,
2004, led by Microsoft. The second version was released in
August 2004. It received broader vendor supports. IBM, Sun
and CA joined the supporters for this specification."

Unfortunately, the given literature at [1] is represented by a dead
link, so there is no guarantee that this information is right.

What do you think?

David

--
Dipl.-Inf. David Gregorczyk