Re: Refreshments

There's also a very good Mexican restaurant not far from that office [1]
[2]. <http://www.tiajuanamexicangrill.com/> If they haven't changed
since I was last there (which is always a possibility), they make their
own, very special, hot sauce (not too hot - lot's of interesting flavors).

[1] http://www.tiajuanamexicangrill.com/
[2] http://www.yelp.com/biz/tia-juana-restaurant-sunnyvale

- gp