From: Snow, Skip [CCC-OT_IT] [mailto:skip.snow@citigroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:36 AM
To: Prasad Yendluri; Asir Vedamuthu; public-ws-policy@w3.org
Cc: Rajesh Koilpillai
Subject: RE: Features at Risk

Prasad:

Thank you for this notice.

It is important to insure that policies and their attachments are
discoverable in a standards based way.

It is not sufficient that various meta data resource transfer mechanisms
be available if an actor happens to know the bindings to the actors that
contain information about policies and their attachments are.

It is required that a registry, using a standards based registry
protocol be available for this purpose. The charter stipulates that this
registry be UDDI. We are satisfied with the charter's stipulation. We
would be dismayed if this stipulation was not met.

Skip Snow
Citigroup.