RE: ISSUE 3564: Optional Assertions may not be usable in all cir cumstances

There is not directionality, you are right. But if you read carefully, I
have qualified the statements as to "from the providers perspective...".
In the end, the assertion is exposed and applied to a subject by some
entity to others. Within our current scope so far, it is WSDL...

> If we agree to this then we can also make policy matching
> more precise wrt input and
> output messages.

--umit