Re: Policy expressions with no wire manifestation

I can see some advantages and disadvantages to this. I like and agree
with the intention. However, as William pointed out, this can be
accomplished already, albeit in a slightly skewed way using
wsp:optional. But obviously that should prevent us trying to fix a
perceived deficiency in the specification. Unfortunately I think this
could be a major can-of-worms, worthy of its own specification!

Mark.