Re: NEW ISSUE: New Attribute keyword to identify 'local' policies #3721

I see no resolution to this issue from the f2f.

The discussion today was limited to 3789 from everything I could
tell. Nobody made reference to 3721 as far as I can tell.

There was reference to "Ashok's wsp:local" which I assumed to mean
that Ashok was proposing wsp:local for the problem we were discussing
on at the f2f which was the 3789 problem.

I remember people specifically saying that 3789 and 3721 are different.

So when can we discuss wsp:local ?

Regards,
William

William G Henry
Enterprise Architect, Technical Director, Alliances    |    IONA
Technologies Inc.
Phone (719) 302 2302    |    Mobile: (719) 640 6868    |    e-mail:
william.henry@iona.com
Blog: www.ipbabble.com

The SOA Revolution
On-Demand Webcast hosted by IONA, featuring Gartner, Inc
http://www.accelacast.com/webcasts/gartner_iona/