RE: Thoughts on how to coordinate CVS work etc.

I suggest that we have a call on Monday. How about 11 AM PST?

________________________________

From: Maryann Hondo [mailto:mhondo@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 3:10 PM
To: Asir Vedamuthu
Cc: Felix Sasaki; public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org;
public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org; Toufic Boubez
Subject: RE: Thoughts on how to coordinate CVS work etc.

Well,
I actually would prefer a separate time slot as 2 hours is already a
pretty big hit on time.
I was hoping we could have a call tomorrow, but if everyone is
travelling is is possible to have a call on Monday?
Maryann

"Asir Vedamuthu" <asirveda@microsoft.com>
Sent by: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org

07/13/2006 03:25 PM

"Toufic Boubez" <tboubez@layer7tech.com>, Maryann
Hondo/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>

cc

<public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>

Subject

RE: Thoughts on how to coordinate CVS work etc.

Yes, I agree.