RE: Definition of the wsdlx namespace

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC306 [1].  The Working Group agreed to editorial
improvements to address the issue.  See [1] for a detailed resolution.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC306