From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Marsh
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:12 PM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Notational conventions

The WS-A WG has added a statement "Pseudo schemas do not include
extensibility points for brevity" to their notational conventions [1].
Except for that new statement, that text is identical to ours [2]. I
believe it would be beneficial to add the statement to our notational
conventions section(s) as well.

I propose this be treated editorial and done prior to LC publication.
But if it doesn't happen we'll track it as an editorial issue during the
next LC.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr-core.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#notation
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html#bnfp
seudoschemas