RE: URI References for Schema Components

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment LC64
[1].  The Working Group agreed to add component designators for element
declaration [2] and type definition [3] components.  We also noticed
that SCDs define a top-level designator, and so we added one as well
[4].

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC64
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html#wsdl