RE: WSDL 2.0 Part3, Sec. 3.4

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment LC110 [1].  The Working Group agreed to restrict the pattern to digits.digits, and add an explicit reference to 2616.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC110