RE: Faults that are not described in WSDL?

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment LC72
[1].  The Working Group declined to make any changes to the spec as a
result.  Faults by their very nature need to be an open set.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC72