RE: Editorial comments on WSDL 2.0 Part 1

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment LC78
[1].  The Working Group agreed to refer these issues to the editors for
incorporation.  If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will
assume this satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC78