RE: HTTP Transfer Coding and 1.0

Thank you for considering my comment.

Asir

-----Original Message-----
From: public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan Marsh
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:14 PM
To: Asir Vedamuthu
Cc: public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org
Subject: RE: HTTP Transfer Coding and 1.0

Thank you for the comment below, and for your patience with us in
resolving it.  We tracked the comment below as Issue LC28 [1].  The WG
adopted the proposal at [2] to fix the issue.  The editors have
incorporated the fix into their latest drafts [2].

If you agree with our disposition of your comment, we'd like you to
acknowledge it within two weeks; otherwise we will assume you are
satisfied.  The WG plans to enter a second (short) Last Call period in
the near future, and we invite you to review that publication as well.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC28
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Mar/0109.html
[3]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.