RE: Import/Include - a proposal

I support the idea of using XInclude.

Hao

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Ross-Talbot [mailto:steve@enigmatec.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 21 September 2004 4:56
To: Hao.He@thomson.com
Cc: nickolas.kavantzas@oracle.com; ylafon@w3.org; Monica.Martin@Sun.COM;
martin.chapman@oracle.com; public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: Re: Import/Include - a proposal

This is why I made the proposal to use XInclude.

If you have any suggestions as to how this should/would/ought to work
with WS-CDL I for one would be most grateful to hear them. That way we
can avoid this problem of duplication of effort. I guess what is needed
is a clear understanding of what WS-CDL needs to do to reuse WS-CDL so
that we can understand how much work is required to edit the
specification to incorporate it. Any ideas?

Cheers

Steve T