Re: Abstract messages [Was: Multi-Party Binding Scenario]

Since this would effect what the language looks like, I suggest we take
a straw poll on this issue and also list all the
objections/issues/concerns that members have regarding a particular
approach they can't live with. Then see how to proceed from there.

arkin

--
"Those who can, do; those who can't, make screenshots"

Assaf Arkin                                          arkin@intalio.com
Intalio Inc.                                           www.intalio.com
The Business Process Management Company                 (650) 577 4700

If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this
communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments
and notify us immediately.