Re: ISSUE: Where do faults go?

Just to clarify, this test gives wsa:FaultTo = none, but expects the mU
fault to come back as a response.  This is consistent with mU faults
preventing WSA from being engaged.  Normal behavior without WSA engaged
would be for the fault to come back as a response.  If WSA had instead
been engaged, the fault would have been dropped.

In other words, the test is consistent with the spec as it stands now.
Is that correct?