RE: CR 20: amalgamated proposal

And another reason for retaining the current spec from our engineers.
We have bindings under development such as a binding to TCP where the
anonymous wsa:To makes perfect sense in request messages (I don't
understand the details of TCP well enough to describe how that's
possible).  For such a binding, we would take advantage of the nice
optimization of defaulting of wsa:To to anonymous in request messages.
Building the defaulting at the SOAP level rather than again and again at
the level of underlying transports is more efficient.