Re: Reference Parameters - using them

Good to know I'm not the only one thinking this. The problem I see is
the usefulness of AddressingParameters is seriously degraded in the
current design. I see almost no useful scenarios for their use in their
current state. I'm sure people can come up with plenty that they may use
them for, but as I said the most common case (I'd go so far as to say
that it is probably the main use I would have for them) is not supported
which is a big loss.

Pete