RE: Options 1 and 3 Here we go.

Jonathan,

Some reactions to your comments.

ProposalLast: I used some of the same techniques that were in place for
WSDL 2.0. We have styleDefault attribute, mepDefault, etc. Hence the
attribute notation, since there is a prior example. I am not tied to
this, but since you brought up the defaulting behaviour in the last
concall, I used WSDL 2.0 as an example.

The reason I thought constraints could be useful is because addressing
is an endpoint/binding level engagement. Specific message exchanges may
restrict/constrain the use. From an implementation perspective, I do not
expect a defaulting at a higher level to specify (say prohibitied/never)
but specific operations to require full support of anonymous values. It
seems strange to me. This is why I wanted to open it for discussion and
included in the note.

ProposalLastWithThreeElements: If we were to allow only tweaking of
Anonymous granularity behaviour at the operation level as you suggest
and not allow addressing support at the operation level , then it seems
to me this particular proposal actually would be very similar to
ProposalLast. I really do not see the benefit of having three different
elements in that sense, we should just work with ProposalLast and not
pursue this option.

--umit