Re: content of fault detail

Marc,

thanks for pointing this out; I couldn't quite find this in the errata
for SOAP 1.2 at
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/REC-soap12-20030624-errata.html but the
resolution of LC322 is clear enough and I must have completely missed
this.

We might want to seek official clarification from XMLP on which way the
spec should be interpreted. 8-)

If detail *can* carry header-related fault details, this particular
subissue vanishes. 8-)

Best regards,

Jacek