RE: Thoughts on TAG issue EndpointsRef47

I agree with your position. But I think the spec should have some
clarifying words in this area, particularly in the case where there are
SOAP intermediaries (issue that has already been raised before).

In particular, in the presence of SOAP intermediaries:

- what is "wsa:To" referring to: the ultimate receiver or one of the
intermediaries? (the former, I believe, but it should be spelled out)

- how does the "wsa:To" URI relate to the individual physical addresses
involved, i.e. the addresses of each intermediaries and the address of
the ultimate receiver? (if, as I think, there is no necessary relation,
we should at least clarify whether there are ways to carry those
physical addresses in the SOAP envelope using WS-A if so desired)

- how does the URI scheme of "wsa:To" relate to the transport(s)
involved? (no relation in the general case, I would say)

Ugo