RE: Problems with the SOAP binding

Um, wouldn't the wrapped problem "solve" this by hiding the security
stuff in a place where the SOAP security processor can't find it?  And
thus we'd have to define another WS-Addressing-specific security
processing model.

Likewise we'd have to define all other aspects we're currently relying
on the SOAP processing model for, such as mustUnderstand, targeting to
intermediaries, and ordering of headers.

I should probably wait for Gudge on this since WS-Security is outside my
comfort zone, but it seems to me that if wrapping implies that something
other than the SOAP processing model handles the security, we already
have that possibility with the current design.  Wrap your security
refP's yourself:

<wsa:To>
  <wsa:Address>urn:example:bar</wsa:Address>
  <wsa:ReferenceProperties>
    <my:AppLevelSecurityHeader>
      <wsse:Security ...