Re: i008 [was NEW ISSUE: Marking RefProps/RefParams using attributes]

On Dec 14, 2004, at 1:37 PM, Jonathan Marsh wrote:

> There are the downsides you refer to (schema-validation, signing) but
> those appear to be manageable.  It keeps the generated headers as true
> SOAP headers, participating in the SOAP processing model, including
> targeting the headers via @actor/@role and marking them individually as
> @mustUnderstand.  The wrapping proposals put forward to date lose this
> ability.

Interesting point, I'd been assuming that the wrapper based proposals
included an implicit role/actor='next', relay='true' and the semantic
to reinsert after processing so that the destination address is always
available to intermediaries throughout the message path.

Marc.

>>> addressing/2004Nov/0602.ht
>>> ml
>>>
>>> Thanks,