Re: i014 - Metadata Update/Reconciliation: a proposal

I was thinking of the case of one service, one EPR (given to two different
clients) but two WSDLs depending on the type of user.

Can you elaborate on your use-case (metadata caching purposes)?  If I'm
guessing correctly I can see doing that on the server-side since it will
probably know the full context - did you envision this being a
server-side-only feature?  Would almost have to be, I think, since as we
said there could lots be factors that could influence whether two EPR's
metadata/WSDL... are the same.  But, if this really is only a server-side
optimization then isn't that really an implementation choice/detail and
not something that should be in the WSA spec (or even perhaps left for the
WS-MDEX spec)?
-Dug