RE: i0001: EPRs as identifiers - alternative proposal

I don't know what the difference between a bank account and a banking
service is.  What is the difference between the 2 from a software
perspective?

I'll note that WSDL 2.0 service elements can describe most, if not all
of the Web resources.

We do Web services so that we can have interactions that are typically
characterized by sending SOAP messages and has WSDL descriptions, but
there is no clear technical distinctions between Web services and non
Web services (such as Web or Semantic Web) technologies.  There are
marketing differences definitely.

I think that if you look at the heart of your differentiation, you'll
find that they are circular or illogical.  Resources are things that are
identified by "universal resource identifiers".  Services are things
that are interacted with in service oriented manner.  Etc.

So, I suggest not trying to differentiate between "services" and
"resources" for the purpose of EPRs as identifiers issue.

Dave