Re: [wot] Doodle poll for the joint call with oneM2M? (was Re: [wot] minutes - 27 July 2016)

Hi Group,

It's 2 weeks since we started the doodle poll to identify the
preferred date for the oneM2M joint call.

The preferred date/time is "Wed, 31 Aug. 8am EDT" (=usual IG call
time) according to the results at:
  http://doodle.com/poll/k4dmin4f45q6knvi
:)

Yingying, could you please get back to Yongjing and let him know
about this?

Thanks,

Kazuyuki