TD roll-up for TPAC

From: Kaebisch, Sebastian <sebastian.kaebisch@siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 20:48:33 +0000
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

for the TPAC meeting, there is the plan to have a WoT demo session on Wednesday. There, we would like to have different tables that represent each one of the WoT building blocks. Audience shall get a good and easy introduction into the WoT topics and its used technologies so far. I just uploaded a first draft of a TD roll-up poster for the TD table[1]. Please feel free to comment on it.

Best regards
Sebastian

[1] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_September_2016,_Portugal,_Lisbon_Demo#Thing_Description