Re: When are the WoT IG Call

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 16:10:39 +0200
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
Cc: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
Hi Ashok,

During the F2F meeting in Munich, three task forces were created. These are

  - TF-AP the task force on APIs
  - TF-DI the one for discovery
  - TF-TD the one for things description

WoT IG call is for the entire interest group. TF call are for specific
task forces. I hope this explains it. Otherwise you can read more in
WoT IG wiki page.

Best Regards,
Soumya Kanti Datta

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France