RE: When are the WoT IG Call

From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) <dromasca@avaya.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 14:08:06 +0000
To: "ashok.malhotra@oracle.com" <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>
It ain't easy actually even for those who are attending for a while the IG. There are IG meetings, and TF meetings, and some of these alternate times to accommodate the time zones of participants distributed all over the globe (which is a good thing). But it's hard to follow.

Would it be possible to create a calendar? Nothing fancy, just a wiki page would help - with the date, time, webex information of the upcoming calls.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan