Re: [EXTERNAL] Updated site wicg.io

Hi Tom,

> On 8 Mar 2023, at 9:01 am, Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com> wrote:
> I work on an incubating fork and expect that there will be some of the features that are not allowed as they are considered not safe. That process is likely to accelerate.

Right, however, we are conversely interested in listing shipping incubations. If you've are experimenting with any incubations and have left some pref’ed on, then please let us know so we can list your fork’s name as “shipping-your-forks-name-here".

On the other hand, for cases where you’ve removed incubations from Chromium it would be super helpful if you could file bugs explaining why you made that decision. Understanding why you felt an incubation is unsafe is extremely valuable input to the incubation process!

Thanks in advance and really looking forward to your input!

Marcos