Re: [EXTERNAL] Updated site wicg.io

Minor editorial comment. The list is in activity order. Not being
familiar with most of the incubations, I cannot tell if they are ordered
left to right or top to bottom.

I will consider filing bugs against unsafe features after discussion within
my team. I would suggest that AI attacks be part of any security notations.

..tom