Re: [EXTERNAL] Updated site wicg.io

Something's really wrong here. Chromium is supposed to be open source and
lots of forks exist. But this group sounds like an internal Google thing.
If Google wants it, it MUST happen. And only 2 forks matter, Chrome and
Edge. I work on an incubating fork and expect that there will be some of
the features that are not allowed as they are considered not safe. That
process is likely to accelerate.

..tom