Re: [EXTERNAL] Updated site wicg.io

Hi Tom,

Please be mindful that people have different ways of communicating and people can come off accidentally abrasive. I don’t believe Tom Steiner was not “ranting” about Brave (though yes, it could be read as a little snarky - but knowing Tom I know he meant nothing by it). He was just pointing out that they chose to do something different and it would be notable to document that.

Similarly, I should have been clear that I was just using "shipping-*” list as examples, but not as a complete list. So no disrespect to other browser makers.