[whatwg] a few comments to Webforms 2.0 Call For Comments

From: Olav Junker Kjr <olav@olav.dk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:48:26 +0200
Matthew Raymond wrote:
>> If a range is implemented with a slider control, what happens if no
>> initial value is specified?
>    Perhaps it should either be zero or the closest value to zero within
> the range.

Sensible, but wouldnt it be illegal for the control to automatically chose
a value when none is supplied in the html?

>> Appendix B
>> shouldnt required apply to checkbox and radio?
>    Unquestionably. I've seen numerous web pages that require checkboxes
> and radio buttons.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The spec clearly allows "maxlength"
on uri and email (although with a warning like yours), and "required" on
radiobuttons and checkboxes. I was just pointing out some small errors in
the attribute table in appendix B.

Olav Junker Kj?r