[whatwg] Re: type="datetime" demo

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:51:14 +0200

Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:

>None of those were in the stats I examined either. In fact every UA in the
>list that I made when you first mentioned this supports the script.

Quick, identify two assumptions inherent in the former sentence that would
invalidate the apparent conclusion you draw in the latter.

- --
Of course we are the good guys! We define what is good and evil. All other
definitions are wrong, and possibly the product of a deranged imagination.
                                                         -- Stephen Harris