[whatwg] type="datetime" demo

From: Jim Ley <jim.ley@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 01:42:50 +0100
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:28:40 +0000 (UTC), Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Jim Ley wrote:
> > which is the first thing you use without testing.  Please read the clj
> > faq resource quoted in the other post for a workable approach.
>
> I've changed the script to check this and a few other things before going
> on and doing its work.

Another quick look on the code:

if (!document ...

Will still error if document doesn't exist.  use typeof on a naked property.

I don't personally agree that document.X implies anyelement.X and you
also need to check parentNode is an object before calling removeChild

You don't check for support of Number.toFixed

You don't check for native support of a datetime control.

Jim.