Re: Chrome WebVR avaliable only on secure origins

Just one point I haven't seen mentioned yet wrt China. In my past role for
video streaming company, we worked on a few projects for customers with
users in China. Anything served over SSL from a non-Chinese origin had a
*significantly* higher chance of being blocked by great firewall, to the
point where we recommended for practical reasons that in-country users
access out-of-country content NOT via SSL, OR to go through a very onerous
process with a Chinese entity to register to have a Chinese based server
and cert.