Re: W3C: Some questions about your project

Hello Lucas,

My apologies for not responding earlier. I found your mail in my “likely spam” folder :/

We published a FAQ on Friday:
  https://www.w3.org/2019/11/website-redesign-rfp.html#faq

It may clarify other aspects of our RFP.

Please, see responses inline.

> On 29 Nov 2019, at 15:52 , Lucas HUYS - [E]cedi <lhuys@ecedi.fr> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> As part of your request for the redesign of the W3C website, we have some questions or points that need clarification.
>
> Regarding collaborative content, can you give us more details on what is expected?
>
> You indicate: The CMS may need to enable collaborative editing
> Is it simultaneous editing or do you plan to have several versions of the content parallelized with a workflow system?

We don’t have any preference in that regard.

> Concerning the MFA, does a double identification seem sufficient to you?

Probably. I may get back to you on this if I hear otherwise from my systems team colleagues.

> Concerning the bidis, can you tell us more about your expectations?

We expect CSS that works for left-to-right languages like English as well as right-to-left languages like Arabic. That means the CSS layout is flipped in RTL languages. More information in https://www.w3.org/International/quicktips/#rtl

With warm regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org