Re: Website RFP Questions & Answers

Hello Joseph,

> On 3 Dec 2019, at 14:30 , joseph.nagrant@revize.com wrote:
>
> Good day, Coralie and the RFP Manager,
> Revize would like to participate in your website RFP. Can you email me a list of vendor questions and answers that have been asked so far?

Please refer to the FAQ we published last Friday:
  https://www.w3.org/2019/11/website-redesign-rfp.html#faq

You may also peruse the public mailing list for the rest of the questions and answers that were asked and responded publicly:
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-website-redesign/

With kind regards,
Coralie

--